Oct 3, 2013

More Like Him

,
Morning everyone! Another beautiful day ahead of us. Hope everyone is geared up for a wonderful day. 

Yesterday at bible study I heard a common scripture which I've probably heard and read 100 times before, however it struck me as if I read it for the first time. Has that ever happened to you? That particular word all of a sudden gets a new meaning and gives you clarity in a whole new way. Well it happened to me and a certain thing I've been struggling with all of a sudden has a clear as day solution. Without going into details the scripture was Matt 5:29-30 about your eye or hand causing you to sin, then pluck it out, cut if off. Although figuratively, it's literal application is quite effective (depending on what it is that is).

Courtesy of Pinterest.com
Anyways, what I wanted to share with you today concerns your calling, who you truly are meant to be in Christ. The only way to figure that out is to spend time with God. Spending time with Him is the only way to have a relationship with Him. Relationship is different from religion as we realize that Christ lives within us. Being with Him is how we'll have the fruits of spirit flowing through us. 

Yesterday I wrote the question if you'd follow Christ even if your life never changed. Well religiously I don't see the point, as all you're doing is living by a bunch of rules. However relationship wise you will change. There's a quote that says "you become like the 5 people you spend the most time with" ~Jim Rohn. Jesus should be one of those 5 don't you think?

Give it a try and see how your life is changed and impacted for the better :)

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “More Like Him”

Post a Comment