Oct 15, 2013

Limited Access...

,
Hey guys!

Popping in real quick just to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. I'm having internet issues once again. Currently sitting at the library using their internet hook-up just so I could keep y'all in the loop.

I'm being tried for sure, but this too shall pass!! :)

Hope you had a great weekend. This past weekend we celebrated Thanksgiving here in Canada. I've always found it odd that it's celebrated a month ahead of the States. When I tell people this they tend to ask when we celebrate Christmas which I find hilarious. The question isn't completely  stupid though, considering. The answer however is December 25, in case you were wondering, lol.

Anywho, gotta go. Pray for me y'all.

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “Limited Access...”

Post a Comment