Sep 12, 2013

Still I will Believe

,
Good evening ladies and gents. Pray your day has been absolutely amazing. I'm currently doing this thing were I devote the first 5-10 minutes in the morning to prayer and committing the day into God's hands. In the past I have been able to wake up at 5am to pray, but post baby (and the lack of sleep that comes with) along with a change in routines, it's just hard to do at the moment. So I figured let me start with a time frame that I can commit to, and work my way up from there :) 

Courtesy of iheartinspiration.com
As I mentioned yesterday, I'm also in a period of simply thanking God. I'm not explicitly praying for anything but instead giving thanks and just praising Him. This doesn't imply that all my needs have been met or that I've given up on God answering and therefore not bothering to ask. No; it's more so that I believe this is what God is currently asking of me. He hasn't forgotten (and obviously neither have I) however my focus has changed. Rather than it being on what I don't have, I'm focusing on what I do have, and the biggest part of that is a loving, heavenly Father. 

I still believe God heard my prayers, I still believe He's already answered them (simply to be manifested), I still believe that no matter what, His word and will for my life will stand

I encourage you all today to continue in the season of praise & worship, thanksgiving and gratitude to the almighty God. Whom not only made the heavens and the earth, but made you in His own image. That you may live a life, a life more abundantly!

Today's Take Away Thought: "yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation" (Hab 3:18 ESV). No matter what, never stop believing, never stop rejoicing in the Lord. "And again I say, Rejoice" (Phil 4:4)

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Still I will Believe”

Post a Comment