Sep 11, 2013

In His Presence

,
Good evening my beautiful readers. Pray you've all had a wonderful Wednesday. Throughout today I've come to learn about the importance of spending tie in God's presence. Not because you're in need, not because you're in lack, but simply because He is. 

He's our heavenly father, the Alpha and Omega, the bright morning star. He is everything that is good and positive. Allowing us to be in His presence is an honour. I think so many times we're so consumed with our needs that we forget to go to God to just say I love you or thank you. Just praise Him for who he is, for all He's already done. Rather than seeking His hand, seek His face

Courtesy of pinterest.com
I felt convicted when I received this message, and I received it twice from 2 completely separate sources. I've had to rethink my priorities and what really matters, and I have to go back to practising putting God first in everything. It's easy to claim that He's first, however our actions would say otherwise. Giving God his rightful place in our life and in our hearts (first), will allow everything else to fall into place. No need to even think about the rest. Just give all glory, honour and praise to whom it's due :)

Today's Take Away Thought: But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. (Matt 6:33 NIV).

Bless & Love Y'all!
Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “In His Presence”

Post a Comment