Jan 1, 2014

He Will Do a NEW Thing in You!

,
Watch! I'm about to carry out something new! And now it's springing up - Don't you recognize it? I'm making a way in the wilderness and paths in the desert. (Isa 43: 19 ISV)
This scripture, or actually a song based on this scripture came to me the morning of Dec 28 while I was in the shower. It hit me so strong that actually began to cry. 

As part of the 2014 blogger challenge this post is about New Years inspiration. I'm hoping this word can encourage and inspire you as it did me. 

2013 has presented its fair amount of challenges I'm sure, but guess what? You're still here. You're still standing! I know I've been through wringer but through it all God's been faithful. 
Credit: Pinterest.com

For 2014 I'm looking forward to so much that I'm believing God for. I'm setting up goals, not ones that I can do in my own strength (and maybe therefore not S.M.A.R.T goals) but I don't care. I'll do my part and believe that God will do the rest. 

The lyrics to the song I sang this morning say "I will do a new thing in you, I will do a new thing in you. Whatever you ask for, whatever you pray for, it won't be denied, says the Lord." How amazing is that? It surely encouraged me to come before His throne boldly. Ask for something "difficult". Why not? When it comes to pass there's no denying that it was by His grace alone. 

It's a new year folks. Make it count :)

Love & Bless Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit I am a little worried about what 2014 will hold, but I hope it's a great year.

    Cindy
    http://scribler.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally just instagrammed that bible verse this morning when it came up on my bible app as verse of the day! Love it!
    emily-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violette I love the theme of your blog. God bless you my sister. That blessed me the lyrics to that song! I receive it in Jesus name.

    Enjoy your journey -- 20114!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New year, new hope. Blessings!
    http://liveoutloudpris.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete