Sep 10, 2013

Trusting God

,
Courtesy of pinterest.com
This has been my testing-Tuesday. Honestly I have no choice but to trust God in everything. Got some challenging news today which I have to commit to God. Whenever something is too big, too hard or too confusing for us to comprehend or otherwise handle, we have to 2 choices: Either cry, stress, and be anxious about it, or trust God that He will work it out. 

The latter approach may seem passive aggressive or nonchalant, as if you can't be bothered. However there are those instances when we have to be still and know that He is God (Ps 46:10). It's not that you don't care, it's simply that you care too much to interfere with what God has planned. You know your own limitations and therefore surrender it all to God. 

As long as we're in this world, we're gonna get tested. We'll go through our ups and downs, but through it all, we can't give up on our Lord. Everything has a purpose, even if we don't realize it. So just stand stedfast. I know it's easier said than done, and at times I certainly feel that I've had my fare share of the less pleasant things life has to offer. But what choice do I have? Give up on life and the promises of God? I don't think so. So trusting God, I simply keep on going; and so should you :)

Today's Take Away Thought: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding" (Prov 3:5 NIV).

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Trusting God”

Post a Comment