Sep 3, 2013

Ask & You Shall Receive

,
Good evening my wonderful readers! Coming to you today in a much brighter mood :) God is truly faithful, all we have to do is hang in there. Everything's not peaches and cream, but I can definitely feel that a load's been lifted off, my attitude doesn't stink as bad, lol. 

Today was my boys first day back to school after the summer holidays. They enjoyed it as I try to settle into my new schedule as well. New routines aren't always easy to form, but they sure do make life easier once they're in place. 

Routines in general, not just concerning house chores but also other important things that tend to fall on the back burner, help ensure that things actually get done. When you've "programmed" yourself to read the bible at 7pm every night, or pray every morning at 6am, these things will become second nature and no longer something you "force" yourself to do. 

Speaking from experience, I can wake up 6 or even 5 am, no problem. However if I actually don't have to be up by then but set my alarm so that I can pray, all of a sudden I'm overcome with the most amount of sleep. Ridiculous. We have to crucify this flesh and not yield to how we feel. Our spiritual bodies need to be fed and exercised just like our mortal bodies
Courtesy of Pinterest

Reading God's word is the only way that we can equip ourselves, encourage ourselves, and basically find comfort. We can't stand on the word of God unless we know what God's word says. This blog, I have to say, has certainly allowed me to seek out those scriptures to stand on, and as I encourage you, I educate and encourage myself. 

God can turn any situation around, just seek His face, read His word, and believe that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Heb 11:6). 

Today's Take Away Thought: Ask and you shall received, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened (Matt 7:7 paraphrased). Whatever you need to change your life, feelings or finances, go to God. Seek Him through His word and through prayer and He will deliver you. 

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Ask & You Shall Receive”

Post a Comment