Oct 9, 2013

Blessed in City, Blessed in the Field...

,
Morning everyone! I know I went missing yesterday, lol. Ended up taking the "day off". Nothing serious, was tied up in the AM and as the day progressed I got lazy I guess. I know, not good. Shouldn't be led by how we momentarily feel, but sometimes a break isn't that bad. It all depends I guess. Nothing to beat oneself up about. All the same I hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday and looking forward to this lovely "hump-day" Wednesday :)

Yesterday I caught on to the TV show Homeland. Never seen it before although I'd heard about it. I was watching season 1 episodes on Netflix and saw how the female lead character suffered from bipolarism.  Honestly there are so many things to thank God for. I'm not well versed at all in the disease, so I'm not going to talk about it, although I gather it can't be easy to deal with. I have to thank God for my health and that of my family. I may lack a lot of things but God's blessed me with good health.

Courtesy of Pinterest.com
This once again reminded me that we need to stop focusing on what we don't have and focus on what we do have. I've mentioned this before I know, but it's so true. We would be so much less miserable if we counted our blessings rather than our problems. Which also reminds me about that gratitude journal I've been meaning to keep (Oops), lol. Let's just say I haven't been too good in that area. Even if we don't write them down though, we can still take the time to think about the good things in our life. Read Deut 28:1-12 when you get the chance, perhaps on your lunch break and just claim it all for yourself. 

I hope you realize today how blessed you truly are, in spite of any shortcomings. And if possible, share that blessing with somebody else :)

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “Blessed in City, Blessed in the Field...”

Post a Comment