Jul 28, 2013

Essence of Time

,
Hey lovely ladies!! First off, hope you've have an amazing weekend full of God's glory and His grace. I'm sure you're wondering where I've been Friday & Saturday. I've come to realize that those are 2 days that I find most challenging to post something, unless there's something really pressing on my spirit. 

Courtesy of healthythoughts.in
I've therefore "semi-decided" (there will probably be an occasional weekend post) that I won't be blogging those two days. Rather than Saturday & Sunday, I find that my routines Friday nights and Saturday nights are the most variant, whereas Sunday I'm getting back in the groove for work the next day. 

I don't look at it as "quitting" when things get a bit challenging, but rather it's a time vs. value assessment. If I'm not bringing or adding anything of value, it's a waste of everyone's time. My target and purpose of this blog is to encourage, uplift, and share whatever it is I feel that God wants me to share. Therefore posting "fillers" just so I can say I posted something is not inline with my objective. A first time reader could easily form an incorrect opinion of what this site is all about, and I don't want that. 

I encourage that you too to evaluate what you spend your time on. What is the value that you will get out of it? Assess if the payoff is worth the time. Time is an asset you can never get back. Once it's gone, it's gone. 

Give your time and attention to what really matters, to what you treasure. "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." (Matt 6:21). 

Bless and Love Y'all

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “Essence of Time”

Post a Comment