Jul 25, 2013

Want Patience (Now)

,
Courtesy of tumblr.cre8art4life.com
Patience - I've talked about this subject a couple of times before, and part of it is because I'm in need of it myself and I'm encouraging me as I encourage you. You know the saying, "sick and tired of being sick and tiered." That's me. Been there done that!

I know my breakthrough is on the horizon and part of the frustration is knowing this while looking at that bill that just came in the mail that you have no clue of how you're gonna pay. That's when I go 'Jesus, now would be great!' Lol. 

But I know that He's never late, He's always on time. So I just thank Him in advance and keep it moving. Patience.

A lot of people in prominent positions that I've studied, read bios, etc; majority of them went through really tough times before making it big. I find it encouraging to know that if they made it through, made it out, I can too. They aren't any different from me and you, and some had to jump through a lot of more hoops than we'll ever have to face.

I want to know though what they clinged onto until that day came. Did they know it was about to go down? Did they do anything particular to speed up the process? Do you have to reach a certain level of low before things turnaround? You name it, I have 101 questions and I read to find the answers. 

Needless to say, there's no magic sauce. Everyone's path is different and what held true for one may not be so for another. The only common denominator I can find is... you guessed it, patience. They never call it quits, never gave up, kept on trucking. 

So that's what we gotta folks, keep on trucking. Patience. 

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Want Patience (Now)”

Post a Comment