Jul 1, 2013

Don't Worry, Be Happy

,
So today was Canada Day and I was home from work. Didn't do anything too exciting, mostly took it easy and relaxed. 

Earlier today I posted my goals for the rest of the year which is something I had to get out of the way. I would've felt bad if I'm asking my readers to write down their goals and I didn't, lol.

Didn't get to see any firework shows, which I'm kind of sad that I didn't, but hey, life goes on right? Been feeling a bit iffy today emotionally and came to the realization that it is a true exercise to change your frame of mind and thinking. 

Thing is, sometimes you just want to be in that grumpy space and have a pity party. Even if it's not a full-fledged party, sometimes you're not in the mood to be cheery. That's where I was today, and the thing that prevented the "party" from going down was me intentionally thinking of positive things in my life and things that I'm grateful for. 

I know life's a roller-coaster and we're not always gonna be in the best of moods, but we need to try and prevent ourselves from becoming depressed. (The devil is a liar!) 

Joy and happiness is a choice, I know I've said this before, but it's so true it deserves repeating. 

I hope everyone's start to the week was a positive one and that your joy will see you through this week.  Be blessed!!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Don't Worry, Be Happy”

Post a Comment