Nov 7, 2013

Through it All, I Depend on Jesus

,
Hey guys!

Hope everyone's had a lovely day today. Mine's been just fine. Remember how in yesterday's post I was so happy. I mean I was literally blissful within. Not long after publishing the post however, I got some news that easily could be unsettling. See the house I'm living in is a rental, and yesterday the owner let us know that he intends to sell. 

This wasn't something that was previously expressed to us as a possibility when we moved in a year ago.  Upon finding out my mind or my intellect told me to be concerned and stressed about having to move again, however for one reason or another, my heart was at peace. I am literarily not the least bit worried or anxious. 


Courtesy of Pinterest.cpm
I don't know what's going to happen. If and when we're moving, where to, am I buying or renting?? Haven't a clue. All I know is that I'll not only be good, but I'll be great! All things work together for my good (Rom 8:28).

Then today I took my son for a doctor's appointment. We were referred to a paediatrician because he's 18 months old and not really speaking any words. The doctors had their 2 cents on the situation and gave me homework to do with my son. And although I was alarmed and worried at first after hearing what they had to say, I'm cool as a cucumber because I know whose report I believe, the report of the Lord!

It later dawned on me how the enemy tirelessly attempts to steal not only my joy, but everyone's. I mean gosh, he will not rest until you're miserable.  I'm just here to let him know, nice try, but I will not be shaken. Just like a tree planted by the water, I shall not be moved (Jer 17:8). 

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Through it All, I Depend on Jesus”

Post a Comment