Nov 11, 2013

Rise & Shine

,
Good morning y'all! Yes, I'm feeling good this Monday morning :) It's a new day and a new week. Time get back to business! Read earlier this morning on Instagram that you don't need a new year to make a change, all you need is a Monday. And to that my dear friends, I give a resounding AMEN! Lol

Goodness, time off completely messed with my mojo, but I'm praying and putting some action behind it to make a change. I'm excited though, I feel like with my new determination great things can happen. 

Courtesy of Pinterest.com
As much as I write this blog for you guys, I do it for me. It's honestly helped "define" what I do so to speak since leaving the corporate world. I've read up on a ton of ladies and powerful women who've turned blogging into a business, and although I've learned not to chase money, it's inspiring to know that if you combine commitment, determination, and most importantly passion to anything, success will follow. 

So that's the recipe going forward. God allowed this blog to go this far, He'll take it and see it through to the next level, whatever that may be. 

So anyone out there feeling the need for a "do-over", GO FOR IT! It doesn't matter how many times you fall, all that matters is that you get back up and try again. So this lovely (although cold, windy and kind of grey here in Toronto) Monday, take the opportunity to be, to do, or to feel like you want to. It's never too late to start, never too late to be HAPPY :)

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Rise & Shine”

Post a Comment