Nov 12, 2013

Keep Your Eye on the Prize

,
Good morning ladies and gents! Praying your week is off to a great start. So jumping right into things, I've come to notice a pattern recently whenever my mind's been made up about a renewed dedication to this blog. Something always seems to happen that upsets me. I had the technical difficulties, the doctors upsetting assessment regarding my son, and most recently issues at home. 

The events can easily be viewed as independent of each other as one has nothing to do with the other, however the common denominator is that I end up upset after having been on cloud nine just prior. An email I received today confirmed for me that this is exactly what the enemy's mandate is, to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10). It doesn't mean someone or something tangible, as in my case it's my joy that's being targeted. 

Courtesy of Pinterest.com
In the midst of my tears yesterday I decided that I wasn't going to be bitter, because then the enemy's won. Trust me, wasn't easy, as I felt that I had all the just cause and reason to hold a grudge, but I knew I'd accomplish nothing productive by it. 

Realizing that I'm targeted makes me all the more determined to succeed and refuse to be a victim mentally. At times we don't have a choice if we're a victim physically, but the devil can only get at your spirit and soul if you let him. 

Be determined to finish the good work started in you. Cling unto God for all your needs as He is the one who'll ensure its completion (Phil 1:6). We get sidetracked, it's called life and it's normal, however it's up to us never to give up. 

I pray that if any of you are facing obstacles that make you want to throw in the towel, that the Lord renews your strength and comforts you through the storm. My thoughts and prayers are with you as we journey on the road to prosperity. 

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Keep Your Eye on the Prize”

Post a Comment