Aug 30, 2013

Don't Stress - Progress!

,
Good evening ladies! TGIF everyone. It's a long weekend over here in Canada so everyone's gearing up for those barbecues. It's also the last weekend before grade-schoolers go back to school. So on Tuesday it's all back to the regular routines, the hustle and bustle of everyday life. 

To close off this week I just want to leave you with this encouragement: No matter what, continue to stay faithful to your cause and to the Lord.  For some reason, I'm not sure if this has only happened to me, but when I make a conscious decision to change my ways (can either be my attitude about a certain thing or a physical change I want to make), the enemy seems to work overtime to push my buttons for me to revert from the change I decided to make. 

Courtesy of magazine.effective-positive-thinking.com
Right now it's a positive state of mind that I'm in and for no reason (or so it appears) my buttons get pushed. And worse yet, the enemy uses someone close to me. All I can do is shake my head, I want to ask why, but then I'm reminded, he only comes to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10 paraphrased). He'll steal whatever he can get a hold of, your joy, your peace, your car (lol). Don't let him! And if he succeeded, claim it back!

I will admit, my joy and peace were temporarily disrupted today but I claim it back. I'm too blessed to be stressed! I cast all my burdens on the Lord (Ps 55:22) for He cares for me. No matter how small or petty it may seem, if it ruffled my feathers, I'm giving it to God. I recommend you do the same. God is not just there to provide for you food and shelter, money and health. If you have a hangnail that's bothering you (lol), give it to Him. He'll reveal to you how to get rid of it. If hubby is getting on your last nerve, give it to Him, the Lord will either change your heart or adjust hubby's attitude. Whatever it is, there's nothing to big or too small to take to the Lord in prayer. Stay on your course, don't be swayed neither here nor there. He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion (Phil 1:6 paraphrased). 

Have an awesome weekend folks! I'll be back on Monday.

Today's Take Away Thought: Come what may, remain steadfast in the Lord. Give Him all your cares and burdens so that you may dwell in peace and joy, and continue the work the good Lord has started. 

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Don't Stress - Progress! ”

Post a Comment