Jun 4, 2013

Patience is a Virtue

,
So I'm sure we've all heard that patience is a virtue. However does that saying motivate you to be patient  I'm gonna go ahead and say not


Having patience can be quite the challenge, specially when you're yearning for that something to take place. I once heard a preacher say that if you're praying for patience, the only way God can give it to you is to put you in circumstances where you actually have to be...patient, lol. Let's just say, it made me  think twice before I cried out to God for patience. 

It's not that I don't want it, it's just that I don't want to wait. Lol, I know, sounds contradicting. I think my prayer instead turned into being happy, finding joy and being content with where I'm at in life right now. Not content in the sense that I don't want more, but content in that I can find happiness despite of what my current circumstance may look like. 

I was one of those who said I'll be happy when... I have my car, have my house, my kids are out of diapers, I live down south and don't have to deal with winters, lol. You name it. But it doesn't work that way. 

Don't be discouraged when waiting on God. Be patient and stay strong. He's not forgotten and He hears your cry.

"Patience is doing something else while waiting"

Bless and Lova Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace 

0 comments to “Patience is a Virtue”

Post a Comment