Jun 5, 2013

Phase In & Phase Out

,
Hope everyone's had a great day.  Is it me or is everyone walking around pregnant? Lol, last year I thought everyone was pregnant, but I assumed it was because I was pregnant too. Well it looks like the phase is still going, lol. 

Courtesy of weheartit.com
Google defines phase as this: A distinct period or stage in a process of change or forming part of something's development; Carry out (something) in gradual stages; Stage, period.

Whatever phase you're currently in in life, know that it's part of your personal development. I mentioned the other day that Rome wasn't built in a day, and any project manager will tell you that a project is made up of various stages. 

Take each stage for what it is. Don't make it the end-all-be-all of your life. It's simply a stage. Funny thing is, we can't get to the next stage until the current one is completed. Look at it as a pre-requisite. 

In this journey called life, I hope we're able to reach the final stages that God has for us. This is my prayer for both me and you.

Bless and Love Y'all.

Stay Pretty & Precious
Peace

0 comments to “Phase In & Phase Out”

Post a Comment