Jun 3, 2013

Knowing When It's Your Time

,
Here we are, the beginning of another week. Where does the time go? Looked at the calendar at work and when I saw June, I seriously thought it was an error. Then I was like, oh my gosh... It's actually June. Half the year, just like that, gone. 

There are things that I'm planning on doing and want to do this year, but it feels like at the rate we're going I won't have time. I think that it can easily feel like time is working against us when we want to accomplish and do, create, innovate, and in large simply pursue our dreams.  I'm not sure where that lie (cause it is a lie) came from, that we're in a rush and pressed for time to get it ALL done. 

Yes it's true that time waits for no man, however certain things do take time. Rome wasn't built in a day, so why expect that your masterpiece will?  Being patient is different from being a procrastinator. Understand that being in season and out off season makes ALL the difference (even in fashion, lol). 

Courtesy of facebook.com/the-inspiration-network
Just because God gave you your vision and has revealed to you where and how. Be mindful and don't forget to listen out for the when. And until that day comes, prepare yourself, polish your craft, plan for your success, take it in strides and know that your day is coming. Never loose faith or hope, but at the same time, don't forse something that hasn't matured enough.

Just like a baby can't survive if born very prematurely, the purpose you're pregnant with won't survive if "birthed" or forced out too soon. There are preemies that do survive, however their early days are quite the struggle and it can be an uphill battle fighting for life. (I can testify, not only was I preemie, but my son was born at 28 weeks). Don't worry though, you will know when it's your time.

So if you can avoid making perhaps costly and hurtful mistakes, then do. Commit all your ways to Lord, acknowledge Him in all you do, and He will direct your path.

Love and Bless Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Knowing When It's Your Time”

Post a Comment