Jun 16, 2013

Lord God, my Father

,
Courtesy of Tumblr.com
Happy Father's Day to all the male leaders, role-models and father figures out there.  I'm not sure if any men actually read this blog, but I figured I'd be safe and give the good men of today a shout out :)

I hope you ladies were privileged enough to have a father or at least a father figure in your life growing up.  The role of a father can never really be substituted, but for those who went without, you've always had your heavenly father to turn to.

The bible says that even though your mother and father forsake you, He will take you in (Ps 27:10). The bible also says God will never leave us or forsake us (Deut 31:6, 8).  Take comfort that He will look out for us and our best interest. Matt 7:11 goes on to say that, if we (humans), being evil know how to give good gifts to our children, how much will not our heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask Him!

So ask, and you shall receive...

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Lord God, my Father”

Post a Comment