Jun 17, 2013

A Happy Home

,
Happy Monday!! Hope everyone's day was great. I had a nice day off today. Nothing special, just a few things that my husband needed to take care of, and so I took the day off to stay home with the baby.

My husband is home with our youngest since I went back to work last month.  The daycare we have lined up don't offer childcare to children under 18 months. An exception can be made for babies at 14 months, so we have another month to go. 

The father's day sermon at my church yesterday, and just the team effort that hubby and I put in, makes me appreciate him more and the God given role he has in not just my life, but particularly in my children's life. 

In this journey to a more fulfilled and purposeful life, lets not forget our part and purpose as wives. Charity starts at home, so we can't go out and concur the world yet our family and marriage is falling appart.

Take the time to tend to your families needs and by doing so, being obedient to God's word, He will honor you and your family. The bible says that obedience is better than sacrifice (1 Sam 15:22) so take the time to do your part and God will do His and pour out His blessings over your life. 

Courtesy of Proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “A Happy Home”

Post a Comment