May 27, 2013

Memorial Day!

,
A new day, a new week. Hope it started off well for you ladies. Mine started off great, had a half day at work (paid full time though) and enjoyed a sunny afternoon. It's just what I needed too because I woke up pretty tired. God knows my needs and He supplies accordingly, He'll do the same for you my friend. 

So the reason for my half day was because although I'm in Canada I work for an American company and seeing as it is Memorial day, they let us go early :) 

Although I'm not an advocate of war (I'll leave my political views out of this one, lol) I do highly respect and admire the ability of a man (or woman) who can sacrifice themselves for a greater good and for people they don't even know.

It doesn't merely take a self-less person to put their life in the line of fire, it takes a hero. No medal will ever do you justice, but hopefully the love and appreciation of today will convey our gratitude. 

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Memorial Day!”

Post a Comment