May 26, 2013

If He said it, He'll do it!

,
Hey my awesome readers! Hope you've enjoyed your weekend. And to my American friends, I hope you continue to enjoy the memorial long weekend.

Courtesy of Facebook,com
I wanted to briefly share with you guys about confirmation, how God will confirm to you what you already know to be true in your spirit.  

There are certain things in life that I believe I am to accomplish. Not because it's a "nice-to-do", but because I believe it's my purpose. However it's easy to become worried and start doubting when things don't pan out as you'd expected, when you expected. 

Know this, if it's a God given desire, it will come to pass. Don't worry about when, where, and how. It will be revealed to you at the appointed time. Don't ever confuse a "delay" for a denial, cause keep in mind, God is never late, He's always on time. 

If you're unsure whether the conviction you have is from God, ask Him to confirm it to you and He will. It can come through the person you least expect, it could even be from a stranger, but God will confirm His word concerning you.

God has done this for me on a number of occasions, today being the latest, and it just reminds of what a caring God we serve. It was just yesterday that I shared with you guys that I had the blues but was encouraged to not let a bad day make me feel I have a bad life. And then today God let's me know, it's all gonna be alright :)

And the same applies to you, it's all gonna be alright, so keep holding on to the word God gave you.

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “If He said it, He'll do it!”

Post a Comment