May 25, 2013

Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life!

,
Hey guys!! Hope your day is going great. Earlier today I was just not in a good mood. I was thinking about life and certain things that I'm still believing God for, and I felt how I was making myself more and more emotional. How I was basically upsetting myself.

In the midst of my thinking, I remembered something I read that says "Don't think about what you don't have, but think about what you do have". So I intentionally thought about the things in life that I'm grateful for, and just started listing them in my head, one by one. 


I'll have you know that before I knew it, I was literally smiling. It wasn't instant, but after about an hour, it dawned on me that I was actually happy, lol. It wasn't forced or fake. It's amazing what changing your thoughts can do for you. You have to try it.

I write on here for you guys, but I really do write for my own benefit as well. Writing this blog reminds to practice what I preach. Not only that, I think just writing alone is a way to remember things more easily. (Old college tip for ya ;) 

I don't know about all the neuroscience behind it all, and truthfully I don't really care. I'm just glad it works! So join me, and think POSITIVE thoughts :)

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life!”

Post a Comment