May 28, 2013

What About Me?

,
It's been a rainy Tuesday here in Toronto, but a good day all the same. Hope you guys had a great day, regardless of any inclement weather. 

So today an old co-worker shared his vacation pictures with a few colleagues, and me and another co-worker were talking about how we'd love to get away. Seeing our old co-worker away next to a tropical waterfall did spark just tad bit of jealousy. Not in the sense that we weren't happy for him, but more like, "I want to be there too". 

While watching the movie the Secret it mentioned that one needs to keep positive energy around in order to attract positivity in your life, and needless to say, any form of jealousy or envy isn't exactly a positive emotion.

Yes, I've been guilty of wanting my neighbours blessings, it's only human. It doesn't make it right though.

Courtesy of quotesoflife.info
So what are we to do with our desires? What about MY needs and wants? I've learned over the years, that the times that I take the focus off myself, that's when my blessing comes through. 

Not to say you no longer care for yourself and your goals and dreams, however you're not consumed by your own ambition, letting everyone else fall to the waste side. Part of being human is being a humanitarian. Remember, love thy neighbour...

God hasn't forgotten you (or me), so be confident and know He's got your back and will supply all your needs.

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “What About Me?”

Post a Comment