May 29, 2013

How Bad do You Want It?

,
Hey guys!! I got back from church bible study not too long ago, served the kids their dinner, watched Masterchef off my PVR and I'm now attempting to blog, lol.

Courtesy of fstatuses.com
It's late (as usual) and I'm sitting here thinking "how on earth do people operate on 4-5 hours of sleep???" If I'm lucky, I get 6 hours, and if I'm really lucky I might get 6.5 hours of sleep each night. But it feels like I'm not getting enough sleep. Long gone are the days of 8 hours of sleep, although I miss them. 

I read somewhere though how Donald Trump questioned the competitive advantage of someone who sleeps 8 hours versus someone who sleeps 4.

I know I've touched on this topic in a previous post, however it came to mind again as I sit here sleepy and type this up. I want that competitive advantage, and although I have a 9-5, I have goals outside of that which I can only work on after that. So I've gotta do what I gotta do.

Sacrifice is the name of the game, at least it's the name of this game, lol. It ain't always pretty, but that doesn't mean the outcome won't be spectacular. No pressure, no diamond.

Hopefully this encourages someone else out there to keep on, even through the pressure. I know you're tired, but it'll all pay off. Stay strong!

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “How Bad do You Want It?”

Post a Comment