May 21, 2013

In every Season, Pray!

,
Courtesy of Tumblr.com
Hope everyone's doing awesome today. As I'm sure we've all heard of by now, the devastating news out of Oklahoma is just heartbreaking.  I truly pray and hope that everyone affected who's suffered a loss finds comfort and peace in Him.  Times like this I'm sure very few words can make a difference.  I just want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you

As we go through life, trying to make sense of it all, it helps to have a focal point. Our focus will prevent us from being too distracted and led astray, away from what we know to be true. I can't tell you what your focal point should be, however it should be part of your core values and belief system. Storms will come (literally and figuratively) and the way it totally doesn't brake us is if we remember and keep our focus on the love in our world. I say love because whatever you hold dear and value is ultimately loved. 

Even if you weren't directly affected or know someone who was, Oklahoma needs our prayers. There is strength in numbers and prayer does change things. So join me if you will as we lift up Oklahoma. 

Love and Bless Y'All!

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “In every Season, Pray!”

Post a Comment