May 20, 2013

Sing in the Rain, for He Reigns

,
Courtesy of kootation.com
Hey Ladies!! Hope you all enjoyed your day. I took the opportunity to rest as I go back to work tomorrow after the long weekend. Funny thing is, after half the day today I wanted to go work, lol. I felt well rested and was semi bored and wanted to do something to keep me busy, lol. I'm glad though that I actually don't mind my job. I'm not sure where it will lead as far as my career is concerned, but I know that I'm where I'm supposed to be for now :)

The weather here's been gorgeous all weekend, but just now it started to really pour down heavily. I think I even heard thunder. It's funny how everyone as a kid (and many adults too) fear the thunder. As long as I'm indoors, I find it kind of romantic, lol. Weird, I know.

Although Toronto hasn't been experiencing any kind of drouth, the rain always serves a purpose. (Not talking about flood levels of rain or anything like that). Isaiah 55:10-11 says:

"As the rain and the snow come down from heaven,
and do not return  to it without watering the earth 
and making it bud and flourish, 
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, 
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty, 
but will accomplish what I desire 
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." (NIV)

So you see, whatever word God has spoken to you and about you, it has to come to pass. "God is not man that He should lie [...]"

Be assured and comforted by His promise :)

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Sing in the Rain, for He Reigns ”

Post a Comment