Apr 29, 2013

You Are Not Forgotten

,
So this high that I'm on that started yesterday is still going :) I don't know, can't put it into words, but I just feel that things are turning around for the better. 

I woke up to an email that just put a smile on my face, had a lovely chat with my sisters in Sweden, and I'm just feeling great.

I'm not trying to rub anything in, believe me. In fact I want to share this joy I have. There's a saying in Swedish that translates, "Divided (shared) joy is Double joy", and this is the only way I can think of to share it.

I want you to find joy and comfort in knowing that things do actually work out. Not only do they work out, but they do so for your good, your benefit.

Be excited now, knowing what's in store, what's to come. Cause it will come. That thing that you've been praying about, God's not forgotten. He heard every prayer, saw (and dried) every tear, and He WILL answer, in His perfect time. 

There's a song by the gospel artist Israel & New Breed called "I am not Forgotten" which goes on to say "God knows my name". Take that in for a moment, he knows your name! In fact He knew you by name before you were formed in your mothers womb. He further knows your end from the beginning. So all that you've been through, He still knows your end. That same scripture in Isaiah 46:10 goes on to say that "My [God's] purpose will stand"!! 

I don't know about you, but that's pretty mind blowing and comforting to know. Just stand on His word. He's got your back :)

If you'd like someone to stand with you in prayer, I'm here. You can contact me via email (details in the 'Contact Me' section under "Pages").

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace


0 comments to “You Are Not Forgotten”

Post a Comment