Apr 10, 2013

#WakeUpWednesday

,
Half the week is done! Goodness time flies. I trust that your day has been good. I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and came across Mary Mary's status about #WakeUpWednesday, and basically what it's about is setting a goal that you hope to accomplish in a week, so by next Wednesday.

I think this is brilliant because a lot of people struggle with setting goals, and further completing these goals seem like an uphill battle and a never ending struggle to accomplish. So by having a one week outlook, I think the goals automatically scale back to a more "manageable" goal (all goals are manageable by the way, however a change of perception might change your outlook and therefore also your results). 

So my goal until next Wednesday is to finish reading a book I recently started. I have this habit of starting
books, and getting either a quarter or halfway through the book and then I start stalling. I don't know what it is, but the eagerness to finish the book vanishes. So I've read half of this particular book and plan to finish it in a week. I know I can, it's just putting my mind to it and getting it done.

I encourage you guys to go on this one week goal setting challenge with me, and if you do, please comment below on what that goal is, and in one week we'll reconvene and see or discuss how well we did :)

Link to Mary Mary's Facebook post if you wish to be further inspired by others' goals. God Bless y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “#WakeUpWednesday”

Post a Comment