Apr 9, 2013

Trust & Believe

,
Hey y'all! Hope your day's been awesome. I had a real nice day today. The weather's been great, warming up (although it's raining right now), and I don't know, just been in a real good mood. I'm hoping these good vibrations keep on coming, then again during spring and summer I find that people tend to be in better spirits so I think the odds are in my favor :)

What I want to share with you guys today is to trust and believe that all your needs will and have already been met. So many times we stress and worry about we need and what we don't have, however instead of focusing on what you lack, focus on what you have. 

The law of attraction speaks of the Universe being abundant and therefore able to supply. The bible speaks of birds that don't sow or reap, yet our Lord provides for them. How much more wouldn't He provide for you?

I've reflected back on my life and different dilemmas that I've been through and to be were I am today is nothing short of awesome. Financially this past year has been one of my worst ever, but somehow God kept a roof over my head, food in my belly and clothes on my back. I won't lie and say I didn't wish I lived in a brand new house with NO issues, or had the option of lobster dinners all while dressed from head to toe in the latest trends and fashion. However I've intentionally minimized my complaining. 

I feel the tide changing in the atmosphere and believe I'm over the hump of struggle and that's why I want to encourage you guys to just hang in there. It will get better. It may not be easy, but trust and believe, please. Don't give up. My thoughts and prayers are with any of you who are going through right now. May you find your inner strength to pull you through. Be blessed!

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace.

0 comments to “Trust & Believe”

Post a Comment