Mar 16, 2013

Rollercoaster Riding

,
Today is my sisters birthday. Unfortunately I'm in Canada and she's in Sweden so not much celebrating (together that is) could be had. I'm grateful for her though, so if you're reading sissy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm having a better day today, for those of you who read yesterday's post you know I was having the blues. But today's peachy :)

So me being in a good mood, and my sister celebrating another year of life, I just quickly want to touch on the fact that we all need to appreciate the gift of life, with all its ups and downs. Appreciate the people in your life and let them know they matter. Life is too fragile to take for granted. It's not always easy, but that's what makes it all worth while.

Stay blessed!

0 comments to “Rollercoaster Riding ”

Post a Comment