Mar 13, 2013

Enlarge Your Territory

,
I just opened up a Facebook fan page for this blog! Kind of exciting I think. I'd thought about it before but chickened out because I didn't want to have few followers, or "Likes" as they're referred to on Facebook. But I decided to face my "fear" (which truly is petty) and opened it. I encourage you all to stop by and "Like" my page :)

So on the topic of expanding my online presence, I want to inspire you to expand yours. (Not necessarily online, lol). In the bible (1 Chronicles 4:10) we can read part of Jabez' prayer where he cries out to God to bless him and enlarge his territory.

So what exactly does this mean or imply? Well I'd like to think that Jabez wanted to live his life to the fullest. No different from you and I. Not that we want all the riches the world can provide (cause we know true happiness can't be found in things), but rather fulfilling your purpose. As I touched on yesterday, your gift will make room for you and bring you before great men, your gift and your purpose are intertwined (if not one and the same). 

So with that, dare to dream and ask God to enlarge your vision and your territory so you can live

Stay Blessed!

0 comments to “Enlarge Your Territory”

Post a Comment