Mar 27, 2013

Created for a Purpose

,
Earlier today I read something that kind of blew my mind. It definitely got me thinking, that's for sure.

"God created me (You) for more than just buying a house".

For some reason this one sentence pierced me at my core. The message related to having vision, and I've always considered myself as a person with vision, but it dawned on me that nearly all my vision, in one way or another, related back to God blessing me with my dream house. I know I said yesterday that I recently moved into a house, however I'm renting and this is definitely not the house in my vision, lol. Not to sound greedy or ungrateful, it's just not the house. I do realize I'm in this particular house for a reason and I do appreciate having a home.

Anyhow, my point is that I realized how narrow (not to mention self-centered) my vision was. There is SO much that God can (and will) do through me. It further reminded me that His vision is bigger and greater than I can imagine. It's not even about me. He's simply using me and blessing me so that I can be a blessing to others. I believe and want my life to be a living testimony, and so for that, I need to increase my vision. I'd encourage y'all to do the same :)

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “Created for a Purpose”

Post a Comment