Mar 26, 2013

Born Free

,
I'm beyond tired right now as I just finished cleaning. I'm trying to get some spring cleaning out of the way, and with a baby in tow, it can get a little hectic. I'm not even sure when people usually spring clean, but I figured I should have somewhat of a clean house for Easter. I'm into home organizing and keeping my surroundings clutter free, however I'm not always up for the challenge to get my house to that point. I've put a dent in the work required though, so I feel good about that.

I recently (if 5 months ago is considered recently, lol) moved into a house from an apartment, so my place is still quite empty. Among other things I need a new bookshelf and until I get it I still have some unopened boxes. They kind of
bother me but I've neatly stacked them and shoved them into a corner to bother me a bit less, lol.

Purging and cleaning I believe to be beneficial both physically and emotionally. Carrying extra emotional baggage will never get you anywhere. You have to let go and let God. Hurt, disappointment, betrayal, grief, hate, shame, insecurities, fear, (you get the picture), ALL hinders your from growing and therefore controls you, keeping you shackled.

You owe it to yourself to be happy, and to be truly happy you have to do your best to surrender whatever is in the past and whatever is beyond your control. "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it" ~Charles Swindoll; food for thought :)

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “Born Free”

Post a Comment