Mar 1, 2013

Be Strong

,
So this morning started out kind of rough. I had to call the customer service department of our cable TV provider, and they were  less than helpful. I ended up having to speak with 4 different customer service representatives and at the end of it, my issue still wasn't resolved. Because I got so frustrated and heated from the conversation (I was mad, lol), I let hubby deal with it. I took a breather and listened to some gospel to calm down.

Getting emotional and upset is part of life, but I wasn't going to remain in a state of anger and have my day ruined because of someone else who clearly could care less about me.  So on to more positive things :)

So don't you just love surprises? I do!! And today I had a surprise bank deposit!! Oh, those are the best kind of surprises! You know the saying God is never late, He's always on time? Well I know that to be true from personal experience because this is not the first time God has done this for me. Faith and trust that everything will work out for my good is what keeps me putting one foot in front of the other, and that's what I want you to do. Trust and Believe! Whatever your need may be, trust that it will work out. Like the saying goes, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend guys!

Talk to y'all tomorrow, mwah!

0 comments to “Be Strong”

Post a Comment