Mar 18, 2013

All in Good Time

,
Today I received some not so great news. There's something I've been attempting to accomplish for some time now, and it just seems like one obstacle after the next keeps popping up. On top of that, I feel like I'm throwing money at something that's just.... frustrating as hell.

I try and do my best to remain positive in everything, and I know everything happens for a reason. However when you've tried and tried, prayed, proclaimed, and envisioned (as the law of attraction says to do), it's rather  discouraging when things don't pan out the way you'd thought and hoped.

So here I am, needing to encourage myself, so figured I'll encourage you too. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been frustrated and wanted to throw in the towel.

One quote I found fitting for my situation was: "Do not wonder why things are 'taking so long.' In fact, everything is rolling out exactly as it needs to, using not a minute more than Perfection requires. Rest easy and be at peace. ~ Neale Donald Walsch (American author of the series Conversations with God).

I'll cling to these words and breath easy. I'm also not going to focus on the problem but just take it a day at a time, and this one's just about over :)

Have a good-night y'all.

Stay Blessed!

0 comments to “All in Good Time”

Post a Comment