Feb 18, 2013

Perseverance

,
It's getting really late and I debated not posting anything today, but then I remembered my commitment to post something everyday.

Today was a holiday here in Canada, Family Day. It really doesn't signify much, in fact the holiday was just added a couple of years ago.  In the States it's President's Day and part of me thinks our holiday was simply added to coincide with the Americans.  Obviously we couldn't add a President's day seeing has we don't have a president.  Anyways, that's just my random thoughts.

What I did spend a lot of time doing today is yet again tampering with my template to try and make it look the way I truly want.  I already confessed to not being tech savvy and so I've enlisted some help from my lovely sis.  However there are certain aspects I need to do myself.  Obviously she doesn't know the direction and vision I have for the look of this blog and so it's hard for her to contribute if I don't know exactly what I want.

Having said all that, I've played around all day, and I'm so tired, but one good trait I have, I'm persistent! Some say stubborn, lol, but I say determined. Determination will get you far in this world.  You can't be ready to throw in the towel at the slightest challenge.  I say this to encourage my tired behind right now, cause honestly, I want my bed.  I don't want this blog to be mediocre though, and that goes for the look as well as content. I figure if I'm going to bother to do something, I might as well do it well.

I apologize in advance if the layout and look keeps changing for the next couple of days, but my goal for this week is to get this DONE! (Once and for all).

Wish me luck :)

0 comments to “Perseverance”

Post a Comment