Feb 26, 2013

Laughter, the Best Medicine

,
Hope everyone is having a fab day! I'm having a great day myself. In a real good mood, which always feels awesome. It might have something to do with the stand-up comedy clip I just watched. It had me rolled over and in tears from laughing. 

Laughing feels good. And as the saying goes, laughter is the best medicine. According to Helpguide.org laughter also triggers healthy physical changes in the body. Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Hello?! Why aren't we ensuring a daily dose of laughter? It seems pretty obvious that this is the best way to be and stay happy. So personally, seeing as I'm on a stay-happy-journey, I've had a light-bulb moment and plan to schedule in comedy time everyday

 

0 comments to “Laughter, the Best Medicine”

Post a Comment