Feb 27, 2013

Miracles

,
It's hump-day! That's what we in Canada refer to as Wednesday because we're at the midway point of the week and the countdown to the weekend can officially start :)

For one reason or another, I'm exhausted. I don't think I'm getting enough sleep. Apparently my 9 month old still finds it necessary to wake up in the night. I can't wait until he sleeps through the night.

Yesterday the women's ministry at my church had a movie night and we watched a movie called, "Faith like potatoes." Weird title I know.  The movie was encouraging though as far as having faith. Having faith when everything's going great is easy, having faith in the midst of trials and tribulations however is another story. A line from the movie which I had to write down cause it was awesome was: "The condition required for a miracle is difficulty, for a great miracle, it's impossibility." Think about that for a minute. The bible does speak of miracles, signs and wonders following us, implying that difficult and impossible circumstances follow us too.

Don't be discouraged at whatever you're facing right now. Keep your head up, your faith alive, speak and be positive, and simply hold on, help is on the way.

God bless!

0 comments to “Miracles”

Post a Comment