Feb 8, 2014

Put My Money Where My Mouth Is

,
Hey, what's up? Hope your weekend is going off to a great start. I can't really complain about mine other than the fact that I know I should be blogging more than I do. A blog post I just read by "Slim Paley" absolutely nailed how I've been feeling lately (which is I haven't accomplished enough)

Trying to figure what's truly going to work for both you and me is a science still in the lab, but I truly hope to nail it sooner rather than later. Being part of the 2014 blogger challenge I thought would have me blogging more consistently, but instead it's had the opposite effect. I figured if I post those "mandatory" 2 posts per month, I'm doing my part (Clearly not the case. At least not with what I aim to achieve with this blog). 

But I'm realizing that this is an ongoing journey, and just as in life, we figure things out along the way. You and I may have the best of intentions, but we both know that that's not enough. I read a tweet today that said "Prayer in action is love, and love in action is service". Interpretation (mine at least): 1) Saying a thing and doing a thing are totally different, and 2) Good intentions (love) = service (action) = Prayer. 

Credit
Although it may be far fetched to apply to blogging, in life at least, an active prayer life and service go hand-in-hand. My point, (after all this rambling, lol) is that I've said it plenty that I want and intend do more on here and it's high time I put my money where my mouth is.

I'm sure there's an area in your life where you know you could and want to do better (but then again you could be perfect...hmm...unlikely). I don't want you to beat yourself up about it or feel guilty (there's no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus -Rom 8:1), but instead lets work on doing better together :)

Feel free to share what area(s) you struggle in and perhaps we can give each other advise on how to get things DONE!

Love & Bless Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Put My Money Where My Mouth Is”

Post a Comment