Nov 19, 2013

Life Is What You Make It

,
Hey folks! Happy Tuesday! Hope you've enjoyed your day as usual. Hope the blessings and favour of God is abiding and thriving in you today and everyday. Also hope that your weekend was nice and that you got a chance to relax and enjoy yourself. 

I had a wonderful weekend and for once in a very long time, took time for me, myself, and I :) My R & R consisted of spending some good ol' quality time with my girl friends. As a mom and a wife, family takes up a lot of my time, but I personally don't want to loose my identity in my house. There's a world out there and I for one intend to discover and enjoy it. 

Now don't get me wrong, there's being in the world and there's being of the world. I don't desire worldly pleasures that aren't good for you physically or otherwise, however we can't be a witness or a testimony to others sitting at home or in church all day, everyday day. 

Courtesy of Pinterest.com
As we go out there and face the world it's vital to be clothed in the armour of God (Eph 6:10-18). We need to be equipped, not only for our own good, but for others' benefit as well. 

Being a child and servant of God is meant to be fun. Not that it's always easy, but life is what you make it, so make your life nothing short of amazing!

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Life Is What You Make It”

Post a Comment