Nov 21, 2013

Are All Blogs Purposeful?

,
Hey guys! Not sure if anyone's awake, being 1 am and all. I wasn't going to post today, but was awake and not too tired so I figured why not.

For the past 2 days I've been thinking about how to make the most out of this blog. When I first started back in February I wasn't sure at all that the blog would last this long. Me and my sisters had a blog before that just fiddled into nothing, and so this being me on my own I thought for sure that the chances of this blog walking in the same foot steps was not only likely, but more than likely. 

Courtesy of Pinterest.com
Either way, blogging everyday I thought would keep me on my toes and developing a routine would force me to keep going. Now that I feel the blog has a direction, an intent, and it's part of me, I know that I will continue blogging for a loooong time, lol. 

Having said that, I believe that the blog needs to be more direct, if that makes any sense. I want each post to be more purposeful I guess, as there are days when I feel I just sit and write whatever comes to mind, or "force" something out just so I can say I blogged today. I'm not sure that's the most effective way to reach and affect people.  

I'm not saying I won't blog everyday, however some weeks may only have 2 or 3 posts. I'm still praying about this and how to best go about things. I just wanted you guys to know that if you don't see a new post it doesn't mean I've gone missing or given up. I simply need to figure out how to best utilize this platform. 

I thank you all for your continued love and support and pray that you too take the time to figure out how God wants to use you. You may have your own idea and strategy that you believe is best, however remember that God's way always supersedes our own. I pray for your continued success and prosperity, and most importantly God's direction over your life. 

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Are All Blogs Purposeful? ”

Post a Comment