Sep 21, 2013

Be Patient with Me

,
Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for the past couple of days. I've had internet problems which made it somewhat challenging to blog. I'm still having issues on and off, but with God's grace this post is going up!!

(Update: I wrote the above portion yesterday, but the internet gave up on me again). I usually don't blog on weekends anymore but I felt I owed you guys some kind of explanation. 

I want to thank all my new g+ subscribers and my Facebook 'fans' for joining me on this journey. It means more than you'll ever know to have your support and love. I pray that God will use me to speak words of encouragement into your lives. Please also feel free to contact me either on Facebook or Google+, I would love the interaction and hear whatever's on your mind. 

Courtesy of Pinterest.com
So part of what I was planning on posting yesterday pertained to patience. Particularly when it comes to waiting on God to move in your life. I've found that all I can do is patiently wait on God while thanking Him in advance that it's already done. It's not always easy, but faith is all I've got. 

I know a number of us have or are going through tough times, either health wise, emotionally, financially or otherwise. What have you guys found to be key to being patient? 

2 Pet 3:9 (NIV) says that "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

This has me to believe that in certain instances we have the part of repenting before God before that very thing we are praying for is manifested. Whether or not this applies to you, the spirit of God can reveal. For there are instances when you're right before God, however the timing just isn't right. And we know God's never late, but what? Always on time :)

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Be Patient with Me”

Post a Comment