Jun 10, 2013

Speak Good, Be Good

,
Happy Monday Ladies! Mondays have such a bad rep and people often go into the day already determined it's going to suck. Why do that to yourself? Why set the expectation that you're going to have a bad day? And then act surprised and pissed when your self-fulfilling prophesy comes true, lol.

Each and everyday, your mind, your thoughts, your actions and most importantly, your words create your life and the experiences you'll have. Remember how mom used to say "be careful what you wish for"? Well that's all because what you say just might come true. And it's usually the things we say without thinking.  I remember one instance when I had just randomly said I want a white jacket. I was about 16 and it wasn't something I'd meditated on, or envisioned or anything. But it dawned on me when I, about 3 months later, bought a white jacket for myself. When I was paying for it, it didn't hit me. It was probably a day or so later when I realized, "hey, I wanted a white jacket, and now I have one!"

That's one of many instances when I've received what I have already spoken into existence. If you think about it for a minute, I know you can think of a couple of similar instances yourself.

So the moral of the story? Set positive expectations for your life and how it's going to turn out. Not that everyday will be peaches & cream as a result, however if you believe that all things work together for your good, then guess what? It will do just that! 

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Speak Good, Be Good”

Post a Comment