Jun 11, 2013

Pouring out My Heart...

,
Courtesy of Facebook.com/prayerjournal
Guide my footsteps oh Lord. Show me Your will and Your way for my life and everything, everyone in it. Grant me clarity, give me a vision for where I am to go and what I am to do.

Let me not look back with any regrets. Let my experiences contribute to my growth, my good, and my expected end. Allow Your will to be done in my life always

Bless my readers and allow this forum to mean something positive in their life.  Lord I give You this blog and every single word contained. Let it be for Your glory alone. 

I give You my heart, my will and all my desires. Mold be, transform me, renew my mind, and let my life be a living testimony of Your glory, Your faithfulness, and Your love

Thank You in advance for all You're about to do. 

Sincerely, 

Violette aka "The Little Black Dress"

Just the frame of mind I'm in at the moment...

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Pouring out My Heart...”

Post a Comment