Jun 19, 2013

I Look to You

,
The past couple of days I've been seeking God for not only answers, but just to be in His presence. I do it on the subway while on my way to work, while I'm walking to the grocery store, while in the kitchen cooking, you name it, there's no such thing as a bad time to spend with the Lord.

I read somewhere that if you ever feel lonely it's because you're supposed to spend that time with God. I thought that sounded pretty neat, it made sense, although I'd never looked at it that way. 

Spending time with God can be through prayer, reading His word, meditating or just listening to praise and worship.  In fact, as the saying goes, when the praises go up, the blessings come down. 

The objective of me drawing near to God is because His word promises that if I do, then He'll draw near to me too. Being close to God is something that's essential for my life, and more than likely, yours too. 

There is only so much anyone can accomplish by their own strength, and one could argue you can't do anything without the grace of God. He's the one that wakes us up everyday and makes you able. How you choose to glorify Him with your gift of life is up to you. Have a desire to leave your mark here on this earth? A positive one that is. Then tap into God, into His power, and see your life transform. 

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “I Look to You”

Post a Comment