Jun 29, 2013

Accomplishment - Getting the job done!

,
Been a long day today. Got quite a bit done though which is always good.  Just as I was writing this first sentence I remembered I had a load in the washer which I needed to put in the drier, lol.  Yea, that's how busy it's been, running up and down, in and out, I forgot about my laundry.

Productiveness is always good though. Once done, the feeling of accomplishment is always pleasant. If the feeling of accomplishment feels good after merely completing mundane tasks, imagine the satisfaction after completing tasks that actually make a difference on your eternal life and your legacy. 

Courtesy of preachingplace.com
Living in purpose ultimately puts you in the position to positively change and affect those around you. At the end of the day we are the Lords disciples and our duty is to be living testimonies, be the light of the world, and through our purpose and passion, spread the love of Jesus. 

Now that's a task I want to accomplish and get to hear "[...] Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. (Matt 25:21)

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty and Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Accomplishment - Getting the job done!”

Post a Comment