May 10, 2013

Enjoy Your Life!

,
Happy Friday! Hope your week has been amazing! This is actually my last weekend before I go back to work. My maternity leave has come to an end :(

Seeing as my son is turning one tomorrow and I go back to work on Monday, I need to make the most out of this weekend. Then again I might just take the opportunity to get as much rest as I can cause my days are about to get longer, lol. 
Courtesy of Tumblr.com

Whatever the occasion (you really don't need one), take time this weekend to simply enjoy what you enjoy. Whatever it is that puts a smile on your face, brings joy to your soul, do it. It could be as grand as going camping, or as simple as reading a book. Enjoy being you. 

As women we're often looking out for the best interest of others, however once in a while, look out for you. There's a great quote I love that says "Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured." Are you living or simply existing?

Take a moment and reflect on your life and see if you enjoy being you (aside from the struggles). Life is too short to be miserable. So regardless of what may or may not happen, find your source of joy.

Bless and Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Enjoy Your Life!”

Post a Comment