May 12, 2013

A mother's Love

,
Courtesy of en.community.dell.com
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! To all my wonderful ladies, mothers, aunties, grannies, and female mentors of all ages, I salute you!! All the hard work that goes into raising, advising, training, and LOVING young and old may sometimes feel like a thankless job and task. Just know that every good seed sown, will bear fruit. 

To those who are missing their mom this day, I know that you especially know how priceless her worth is. My prayers are with you in your time of pain over loss, and I know that you're grateful to have known and been touched by a mother's love, a mother's touch.

Mothers everywhere were honored today in both big and small ways. Regardless of the method chosen to show your appreciation, the common denominator today is LOVE

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails! (1 Cor 13:7-8) So thank you, on behalf of all mothers, for spreading love on this day.

To my own mother, I love and appreciate you more than you know. Words alone can't express how much, nor can they do you justice or sum you up. You are simply extraordinary! 

And with that, I also want to express my love and appreciation to you my readers :)  Thank you for coming back each day, taking time out of your schedule to read what I have to share. I pray and hope that you are positively changed and affected by this blog. From the bottom of my heart, I love y'all!

God bless you!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “A mother's Love”

Post a Comment