Apr 12, 2013

Right Time

,
Thank you Lord for another week! Hope your week's been good and that your weekend will be even better :) I have no particular plans, but plan on enjoying it anyway. 

The weather here in Toronto has been driving me up the walls. We've had rain all week and it even dared to snow yesterday. Like really?!? But all I can do is laugh and shake my head. Can't beat them, join them kind of attitude. There's a time and season for everything, and I guess the time for warm weather is still a while away. 

I'm not complaining, I hope it doesn't come across as such. I am embracing the time and order that God has for ALL things. I was reflecting earlier today and I've often asked "when is it MY turn?" You know when you feel you've been a good sport and worked hard and been through enough, you want your big break. I recognize though that when the time is right, it will happen. I read this morning that sometimes God doesn't change your situation because He wants to change your heart. That forced me to check myself and make sure that I have the right attitude towards everything in life. 

I previously stated that I want to dive into God's word more and be in a better position to effectively inspire and encourage you guys, and examining my heart and my motives is part of that process for me. As I'm on this journey for more fulfillment, I hope that you are able to take a thing or two from it so that you too can live your life to the fullest.

Be Blessed! 

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “Right Time”

Post a Comment